- October 14 - 18 Baby Blankets Dedicated in DFUMC services - Team members and children of the church participated in a Blessing of Rachel's Blankets during morning worship.
- October 17 - 150 Trunk or Treat Bags Made - Team made bead bracelet and twisted yarn bracelet kits packed with directions, supplies, candy, stickers and inform about Rachel's Blankets and Fine Arts Academy.
- October 25 - Booth at Trunk or Treat - Team works Ministry Booth with FAA and Rachel's Blankets. Gave away Treat Bags and did Face Painting.
- October 31 - Twisted Bracelet Kits and Treat Bags remaining from Trunk or Treat to be sent to Murphy-Harpst Children. The remaining Treat Bags will be repackaged and sent to children.
- Nov 11 - Military Skull Caps Dedicated - A dedication is schedule for DFUMC services on November 11, 2012 to dedicated military skull caps. The caps will be sent to deployed military. A "goodies box" will be prepared and sent with the caps.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Update on Happeining with Rachel's Blankets
Here's what's happening with Rachel's Blanket Ministry Team -